Praktikertjänst Röntgen is one of the largest private provider of radiology services in Sweden. We currently operate at 9 Departments of Radiology in Stockholm, 1 in Malmö (southern part of Sweden) and at 1 department in Västerås (100 km west of Stockholm) and Uppsala (70 km north of Stockholm).
The departments are easy to reach by bus or underground railway and good parking facilities are available. A list of all departments, their locations and the services they are able to offer can be found under the Radiography Departments.
- The following examinations are performed:
- Conventional radiography Conventional Gastrointestinal examinations including barium studies and endoscopies
- Ultrasound examinations including doppler studies
- X-ray computed tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Bone densitometry
- Guided aspirations and biopsy procedures
- Interventional radiology (spine diagnostic procedures)
We practice ”drop-in” for conventional radiography and occasionally with other modalities. Short waiting times are offered for examinations that require reservation. Requests from referring physicians are needed.
We do not charge patients more than other radiology departments including those within hospitals since Medicinsk Röntgen is commissioned to provide the service by the county councils. We quickly send reports and the radiologists are always available for discussion with and offering advice to referring physicians.
For further information, please contact our administrative office, on the following numbers: telephone +46 8 402 09 50, fax +46 8 411 25 55, or by email@example.com.